Wednesday 29 July 2009

The past fortnight has been the easiest few weeks ever! I have had very little to do, but whilst I have been looking for a job (to no avail) I have been getting back to doing some fun crafty projects.

Less staring at a computer screen.

I keep seeing pictures of homes with walls filled with pictures and old silhouette portraits. They look super good so I made some dole friendly versions:



They worked out pretty well and I completely want to fill my walls with them. Perhaps I will move onto creating silhouettes of people I know!

A while back Matt got me a super super bird cage. It looked a little lonely and empty before, as such I filled it with fairy lights and hung it on some badly painted chain from my ceiling. I am totally worried it will fall down and bring the ceiling with it, but it looks great in the dark.





Plus today I made some macaroons. They came out OK but not exactly up to scratch. Perhaps it is because I omitted the almond? I bloody hate almonds. Anyway, I made my own Lauduree style box to put them in, so if my dad is in he might get an extra birthday present.


No comments: